I thought you might be able to use a tool to identify what Revit build is sitting on your pc. If so, continue reading...
- Are you a CAD/BIM manager responsible for installing and updating Revit on multiple computers?
- How about a quick way to check all the Revit Build Numbers on each computer without actually launching Revit?
Sounds good right? Download the zip file containing a short vbscript routine and run it on each machine that has Revit installed. It will display a web page with all the build information for each Revit product installed. It will look more or less like the image shown below.
Want to capture info from multiple computers?
- Search the code for the following string: "c:\BTC\revitbuild.log"
- Replace it with a path to file somewhere on your network.
- Make sure to create the file in the appropriate folder
- Every machine that runs the script will now append it's info to the log file.
Lather, rinse, repeat....