Anyone else cursed with the "Corrupt Element ####### detected..." problem in Revit 2008?
I just completed another repair on the central model. I really can't wait until MEP is updated so that I can publish these builds and get the team installed. Want to know what else is fixed by the latest build? Click on the Web Update Enhancement List links below.
Want to download the latest English builds?
Get it/them at Autodesk by following these links:
- Revit Architecture 2008 Build: 20070810_1700
- Download the Architecture Web Update Enhancement List.
- Revit Structure 2008 Build: 20070810_1700
- Download the Structure Web Update Enhancement List.
- Revit MEP 2008: New Build Not Yet Released