Ever wish you could remember the Dual Dimension Format settings?
- To ensure that your primary dimension string was displayed above the dimension line.
- To Add an alternate dimension string below the line.
- and ensure that the line between them remained unbroken?
- Like this? (See Graphic Below)
- Enable "Alt Dimensions" [DIMALT] = "ON"
- Add \X as a Primary Units Suffix value [DIMPOST] = "\X"
- Ensure Vertical Placement is "Above" [DIMTAD] = 1
- Like This: (See Graphic Below)
Hope that helps!